Niagara 4 Supervisor
Product code: EIO-S-N4
The EasyIO N4 Supervisor is an IoT (Internet of Things) software platform used in server-class applications. It makes managing all buildings at an enterprise level possible, giving facilities managers the ability to quickly respond to problems and insights to optimize their system.
The EasyIO N4 Supervisor allows multiple Niagara-based JACE® controllers, along with other IP-based controllers, to be networked together. It serves real-time graphical information to standard web-browser clients and provides server-level functions. These functions include centralized data logging/ trending, archiving to external databases, alarming, dash boarding, system navigation, master scheduling, database management, and integration with other enterprise software applications through an XML interface (oBIX standard). Also, it provides a comprehensive graphical engineering tool-set for application development.
- HTML5 and Java-enabled User Interface (UI).
- Supports an unlimited number of users over the Internet / Intranet with a standard Web Browser.
- Optional enterprise-level data archival using SQL, MySQL or Oracle databases and HTTP/HTML/XML, CSV or text formats.
- “Audit Trail” of databases changes, storage and backup, global time functions, calendar, central scheduling, control and energy management routines.
- Sophisticated alarm processing and routing, including email alarm acknowledging.
- Access to alarms, logs, graphics, schedules and con gyration data with a standard Web Browser.
- Supports TLSv1 secure communications and certificate management tools for authentication
- Supports multiple Niagara-based stations connected to a Local Ethernet Network, or the Internet.
- Provides online/offline in use of the Niagara Framework® Workbench AX graphical con gyration tool and a comprehensive Java Object Library.